1. How do you like it? In a spacious room which is perfectly soundproof, clean and smells amazing. The doors need to be lockable. I would not despise an eventual musical accompaniment or a decorative rose petal.
2. What toilet paper do you prefer? Soft and gentle, ideally white. I do not mind if it is scented but will also gladly do without any additional smells.
3. Drying or wiping? Wiping. Absolutely. No compromises. Sheldon knows.
4. What do you do when you are not sitting on the toilet? I write about sitting on the toilet and sometimes about other things, too (like credit cards, personal loans, electricity or fuels – just for fun, clearly), procrastinate, read Bravo Girl and concoct plans for better tomorrows.
1. How do you like it? Noisy. I like it hard and noisy. Loud music, knees in 90° which indicates an elevated toilet bowl. No spiders in corners please (I always check it!). If you want to make me happy, buy me a rectangular basin.
2. What toilet paper do you prefer? 3 plies, white and soft. I’m a descendant of a KKK member. No scents, no bullshit. Limited editions are a nice treat though.
3. Drying or wiping? Wiping! You don’t blow your bum either. Yet with paper towels only. However, drying creates that desirable noise… hm, that’s something I’ve got to discuss with myself a little bit more.
4. What do you do when you are not sitting on the toilet? I look forward to the next sitting on the toilet, I sit in a media agency, I sit at a piano, I sit in a cinema, I sit at a table and eat, I stand at a concert and I shamelessly sit at home.
1. How do you like it? I like it wild and passionate… Oh, you mean in the toilet? Well, that would be the same.
2. What toilet paper do you prefer? Only the one that has not yet been used.
3. Drying or wiping? Wiping, obviously. I don’t know what use there would be in drying my ass… Oh, you mean hands? Well, that would be the same.
4. What do you do when you are not sitting on the toilet? I sit in a different media agency than miss J. Otherwise, I mostly sit somewhere outside thinking about deep philosophical subjects, like – do penguins have knees?